Friday, February 17, 2012

Alpha Overdose


After seeing pheromones advertised in the back of Popular Science for years, I finally looked into them and realized they are primarily bought by total douche bags. This is a story in a review I wrote and posted on Amazon for a pheromone called Alpha-7. I call it a "fiction bomb." The Amazon review was left intentionally unedited so for a smoother read see below. My reviewer name is Single Dude. 

BTW, my Alpha-7 is in the mail.

Spend 60 bucks for ball sweat? Sure.



I'm a 27 year old guy and I've used pheromones for about four years now and am pretty used to them. I'd heard to be careful when using pheromones with Androstenone and I've got to say - they aren't kidding! These are the most powerful sexually charged human male pheromone known to man.
Most pheromones I've used in the past aren't for "alpha male" types, but after getting a promotion at my job, I thought maybe I was ready to step it up a notch. This was BY FAR the most intense experience I've ever had with a pheromone.
When my Alpha 7 came in the mail I was stoked because I had a date the next night and I wanted to try it. Before meeting my date I put two three inch strips on each forearm just like with Scent of Eros and Aqua Vitae - two pheromones I use on a regular basis.
Right before I left my apartment, my roommate saw me and flipped out. This is someone I've known since I was like 12 years old - he's one of my best friends and he just started raging as soon as he saw me. At first I though he was yelling into his Call of Duty headset until he stood up and pushed me. He kept asking me, "What the F are you looking at?" When he didn't let up I left and heard him yell, "get outta here you pervert!"
This is one of my BEST friends and got SUPER aggressive with me the moment he saw - or smelled - me.
At the restaurant it got really weird. I was early so I got a drink at the bar. I'm 27 and I look young for my age. I've NEVER dated older women. I'm not into them and they are not into me, but as I sat down, drinking a beer and texting,  an old lady - like almost 40 year old - came up to me and ran her fingers along my neck. I didn't even look up before she whispered, "hey handsome," in my ear. Her HUSBAND came and whisked her away. Literally! Her HUSBAND.
When my date arrived she smiled from across the room. It was our second date after I got her number at a club. The first date went great - we made out and I though I could close the deal on the second date. She was crazy hot and the wait was worth it. As soon as she came up to give me a hug she instantly recoiled like she was afraid of me. Most of our dinner she spent with her chin in her chest and at one point when I waived the waiter over she ducked and let out a little whimper. She couldn't get away from me fast enough after I paid for the meal.
This stuff is the real deal. It's called Alpha for a reason. If you can't handle being the top dog, then stay away. Since my pheromone overdose, I've learned to mix it with others like Scent of Eros or Aqua Vitea

1 comment: